Long drives. Rains. Spicy food. They are made for each other. Don’t you think so ?
Every time it rains, I always crave for something hot and spicy….then why not these pakoras ? For all those health food eaters out there, this post is definitely not for you, unless you occasionally binge on delicious fried food. This is one of those one time INDULGENT recipe that just makes you wish it rains every day.
Maggi noodles needs no introduction. It’s the snack with which we muse over the fond of memories of our childhood. It’s a versatile snack that creates so many interesting recipes. One such creation is the Maggi Pakora recipe. I came across this recipe from Maggi Noodles. And being favorite of Maggi noodles I decided to give it a try by myself.
This easy-to-make recipe will bring a burst of flavors in your mouth and will leave your heart melting. These pakoras have that warmth of noodles and the crispiness of the pakoras, all combined in one. Serve this crunchy delights with any sauce of your choice and relish the tempting flavors of this delectable dish. All the finicky kids of the house will never be able to say ‘no’ to this dish.
So waste no time and prepare this scrumptious dish. Let’s move to the simple recipe….
Category : snack
- 2 packs of Maggi
- 1/2 cup of chickpea flour/besan
- 3 tbsp of rice flour
- 2 onions sliced long and think
- 10 green chillis chopped finely
- Hand full of chopped Curry leaves
- Hand full of chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
1. Just cook the Maggi noodles as usual.
2. Combine the above said ingredients except noodles in a bowl and mix.
3. Add in noodles and combine everything very gently without mashing the maggi noodles. Add 2 to 3 tbsp of water to bring the mixture together.
4. Drop small portions of batter and fry until golden and crunchy.
5. Drain the pakoras well, remove them on a paper towel. And boom Maggi pakoras are ready. Serve them with any sauce of your choice.
You can use any instant noodles … Chinese flavoured or Thai flavoured as I said anything.
If you want to give a nice shape then grease your hands with oil and take small portion of batter, shape like a ball, flatten slightly and deep fry.
You may add veggies like cabbage and capsicum.
Stay connected with me on Instagram for regular updates.